Dexter - Boxer portrait

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken with my new 105mm macro lens. It makes beautiful upclose portraits I think...

p164638729-4.jpg

p72900888-4.jpg

The bigger versions look really great with all the detail captured.

Last edited:
The angle is a bit too extreme, but other than that they're nice shots. The small part of his/her ear missing in the first picture bugs me a bit tho :)

Thanks Marius (is that right?). Yes you are right that they are pretty extreme angles, but I like to play with that type of thing. If it were a full shoot, there would be all types of shots from full body to headshots, straight on and turned angles. Everyone likes different types of shots, so I try to supply a little of each :)

And yes, the cropped ear was a mistake, which is why I took the second shot as well :)

Oh, and by the way, you have some bad a** car photos!

I recognize the need to experiment :) And it's a good thing. It's easy to get stuck doing one thing. I need to try more new stuff myself.

Btw: you can sharpen those pictures a lot more, without the image suffering from it. Making the dog stand out even more.

And, thanks :)

I recognize the need to experiment :) And it's a good thing. It's easy to get stuck doing one thing. I need to try more new stuff myself.

Btw: you can sharpen those pictures a lot more, without the image suffering from it. Making the dog stand out even more.

And, thanks :)

Yea, the original is REALLY sharp, it was this down-graded version that is auto-generated from my gallery that suffers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back