Do you find it funny?

Great photographer indeed! And I thinks it's not on the the camera itself or the brand but to the one who gets the pic. How creative she/he is.

Brochure Printing

hey guys, it is just advertisements .... it is only about money. the photograoher who did the shot got money for it. That means he did a good job. The people in the picture also got paid for it, so they apparently did a good job.

And the advertisement is done well, since it will convince some people to buy the brand since they see the message that some pros are using the same brand, so it cannot be bad.

This is what business is about, you do what you get the money for. I would not interpret anything else into this ;) And getting philosophical here is a waste of time ;)

Two points in this thread I thought seriously about today.
Carrying my camera down the creek for three hours it got hot. It's all black. Not sure how much the heat would play on the lens accuracy of my P&S, but you never know. I wondered if a silver camera would have been any cooler.

I also saw that Kucher ad for the umpteenth time today and I almost promised never to buy a Nikon because of it.

I see these Canon adds in magazines with a bunch of pro photogs all with very similar white lenses all tight together in one location and like a little blurb saying how great they are. When i see this it just makes me think that canon symbolizes uniformity and anti-creativity and makes individualism seem wrong.

IDK, just how i see it.

I think the "Don't you want to be like us?" thing got to you and now you are trying to push away your feelings... admit it, you wish you would have gotten a Canon... :mrgreen:JK!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back