Do you remove the batteries from your gear regularly?

Do you remove the batteries from your gear regularly?

• Total voters

GerryDavid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kara...... shhh. :0)

I was just wondering how many people remove the batteries from thier camera's and other gear on a regular basis? Just incase the batteries explode or something of that nature.

edit> It was pointed out I should specify that im talking about AA's, but this can cover other batteries as well. Also rechargeables.

I remove to recharge, which is pretty often. I don't take the battery out every day though. Same for my flash.

GerryDavid said:
Kara...... shhh. :0)

I was just wondering how many people remove the batteries from thier camera's and other gear on a regular basis? Just incase the batteries explode or something of that nature.

Fine - take away my fun and consider me shushed :roll:

Kara, I just meant no talking about this in other forums, dont want to alter the voting. :0). Im just curious what the majority of photographers do. :0)

oh. you meant from camera equipment

:::hums a little beach boys tune:::

No I do not.
I have a Canon 430EZ flash that the batteries leaked in and it does not work now. I cleaned the contacts with alcohol, but that did not help.

I made an edit pointing out that im talking about AA's, rechargeable and not, but other battery types could be commented on as well.

molested_cow said:
Mine takes AA batteries. I do remove my flash batteries whenever I don't use them.

M-C your cow is blinking at me! That is too damn creepy!

AlisonS said:
molested_cow said:
Mine takes AA batteries. I do remove my flash batteries whenever I don't use them.

M-C your cow is blinking at me! That is too damn creepy!

damn- i was gonna do that! heheh. how did you do it, cow?

Osmer_Toby said:
terri said:
Osmer_Toby said:
oh. you meant from camera equipment

:::hums a little beach boys tune:::

What Beach Boys tune....?

why, "good vibrations," of course :p

Oh, for pete's sake.....! I'm slow tonight.....well, most nights, actually. Well, most of the time, really. um....what were you saying? :p

I'm pickin' up good vibrations
She's givin' me excitations

Most reactions

Back