Early spring wedding C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Though this was shot in a spring, the wheather wasnt so good. During shooting we had a light rain, but I am happy bride's and groom's mood wasnt bad :)

dzfoto_r_031-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_094-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_106-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_118-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_144-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_146-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_149-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_155-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_176-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_190-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_196-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_201-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_204-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_206-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_209-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_214-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_216-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_273-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_307-vi.jpg

dzfoto_r_308-vi.jpg

Stunning. Every shot made me smile ;)

Really GREAT stuff. They all rock. What a beautiful couple too. Consider me a fan.

4, There is an annoying poll in the picture which really takes away from it in my opinion... With some time you could probably clone it out but since where it meets the buildings.. the buildings change... That would make things a bit harder.

6, 7, 9, 17... In these someones head is clipped. Mainly the guy except for #9. Majority of this could have easily been fixed by just zooming out a tad... would have made the pictures not feel so tight. [this is assuming you didn't crop them in like that... if you did.. I was loosen up on them some]

Other than those I like the pictures. Good job. For some reason I really like #19.

Parkerman, you are on crack. LOL. Just kidding.

Anyhoo, none of these distractions were distacting to me. My eye went staight to the beautiful people.

Stunning. Every shot made me smile ;)
Thanks!

Really GREAT stuff. They all rock. What a beautiful couple too. Consider me a fan.

Thanks!

4, There is an annoying poll in the picture which really takes away from it in my opinion... With some time you could probably clone it out but since where it meets the buildings.. the buildings change... That would make things a bit harder.

6, 7, 9, 17... In these someones head is clipped. Mainly the guy except for #9. Majority of this could have easily been fixed by just zooming out a tad... would have made the pictures not feel so tight. [this is assuming you didn't crop them in like that... if you did.. I was loosen up on them some]

Other than those I like the pictures. Good job. For some reason I really like #19.

Thanks. The crop is the way I like it, of course it was not cropped after shoot. Its all came out of the camera :) I do this mainly to balance composition.

The number 4..yeah i tried to clone out that poll but couldnt do it perfectly, so I left as it is. I showed this picture of a nice lighting and perspective.

Beautiful pictures! May I ask the lens you use and the PP you did on the black and whites. They are gorgeous.

Thank you! I wrote on my previous posts about converting to BW. For better BW result experiment working on seperate channels and playing with levels. It all depends on your photo, and the same adjustments cannot work for every photo. So, experiment, till satisfaction, as I do :)

My favorite lens is canon 35mm f1.4, mostly I cover all wedding shots with it.

sorry of my english

Beautiful pictures! May I ask the lens you use and the PP you did on the black and whites. They are gorgeous.

beautiful, beautiful work! I love #4. The wet side walk and road is almost romantic. The whole series is beautiful!

If you're clients are happy with them, then they're perfect in my opinion. Here's the only comments I have on them:

3: A little too much space to the right. Whatever that is in the background is a little distracting because of the odd shape.

6 & 7: Too much space to the left and the top of the groom's head is clipped. To me this would have been better in portrait with a little background above both heads.

10: A little too much background at the top.

15: The devilish grin on the groom's face and the location of the brides hand is a little uh... suggestive. Unless that's the purpose it's something to watch out for.

18: A little too much noise for my taste.

20: A little too much space on the left.

Overall I would say they were VERY nicely done! I love the color and exposure. Not sure how much direction you had to give the bride, but it doesn't appear you had to give her any, they all look very natural and wonderful. Your focus seems to be perfect! Unless noted above I think the placement of your subjects was spot on and very attractive.

My favorites are 2, 7, 11, and 19.

You can just hear "Thank you" from both the bride and the groom in 2.

In 7 the bride just seems like all her dreams have come true, the color, exposure, background, focus are all perfect.

11 is obviously a story teller and it's a different story to anyone who sees it.

19 is my absolute favorite. At first I felt it should have been cropped in a little on the right, but then I noticed just what the background was and I think you did an excellent job.

Overall: I certainly hope this couple was thrilled with your work because I think you did an excellent job.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I love the idea of the couple walking through town. Very creative and done very well on the perfect day!

Hey, thank you very much for such c&c :)

During the wedding shoot I never control people what them to do. I want it natural. The only "control" is to direct them going or standing in a correct lighting.
No 15 was shot at iso 3200, they had a dance in a very darky cellar. So I pushed out the max of my camera ;)

Once again thanks for review! :thumbup:

If you're clients are happy with them, then they're perfect in my opinion. Here's the only comments I have on them:

3: A little too much space to the right. Whatever that is in the background is a little distracting because of the odd shape.

6 & 7: Too much space to the left and the top of the groom's head is clipped. To me this would have been better in portrait with a little background above both heads.

10: A little too much background at the top.

15: The devilish grin on the groom's face and the location of the brides hand is a little uh... suggestive. Unless that's the purpose it's something to watch out for.

18: A little too much noise for my taste.

20: A little too much space on the left.

Overall I would say they were VERY nicely done! I love the color and exposure. Not sure how much direction you had to give the bride, but it doesn't appear you had to give her any, they all look very natural and wonderful. Your focus seems to be perfect! Unless noted above I think the placement of your subjects was spot on and very attractive.

My favorites are 2, 7, 11, and 19.

You can just hear "Thank you" from both the bride and the groom in 2.

In 7 the bride just seems like all her dreams have come true, the color, exposure, background, focus are all perfect.

11 is obviously a story teller and it's a different story to anyone who sees it.

19 is my absolute favorite. At first I felt it should have been cropped in a little on the right, but then I noticed just what the background was and I think you did an excellent job.

Overall: I certainly hope this couple was thrilled with your work because I think you did an excellent job.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I love the idea of the couple walking through town. Very creative and done very well on the perfect day!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back