Exif data

BTW, Exif from Flickr photos linked here shows with Opanda. If that's what you were talking about, or were you talking about it not showing ON Flicker?

Does it? It doesn't show on Opera...

You can upload full-size pictures but you or other people can't view them unless you have a pro account.
Not true.

BTW, Exif from Flickr photos linked here shows with Opanda. If that's what you were talking about, or were you talking about it not showing ON Flicker?

Yes it is. I uploaded a 2368x1700 jpeg of this photo and it does not give me the "original" option you see with O|||||||O images.

Flickr Photo Download: treefinal

You can see the exif on this without actually going to Flickr?

4136598895_8203fa8a80.jpg

For me, right clicking in Opera - which normally shows the exif - I get nothing.

You can upload full-size pictures but you or other people can't view them unless you have a pro account.
Not true.

Yes it is. I uploaded a 2368x1700 jpeg of this photo and it does not give me the "original" option you see with O|||||||O images.

The largest I see for that one is "Large - 1024x742".

Not true.

The largest I see for that one is "Large - 1024x742".

I know thats because I dont have a pro account yet

OOOOOOOOHHHHhh! I got ya Darkhunter. You are correct. Sorry about my misunderstanding.

Interesting ☻||||||☻, no, I can't see the exif info on your image. But it shows in my images in my thread. Hmmm...

It doesn't say it doesn't exist, it just comes up blank on your image.
It does show your name as copyright holder.

OOOOOOOOHHHHhh! I got ya Darkhunter. You are correct. Sorry about my misunderstanding.

Interesting ☻||||||☻, no, I can't see the exif info on your image. But it shows in my images in my thread. Hmmm...

Yeah its weird too because this site can read the data

Jeffrey's Exif viewer

But for some reason my firefox add-on cant.

Yeah its weird too because this site can read the data

Jeffrey's Exif viewer

But for some reason my firefox add-on cant.

Weird. I was thinking maybe it was because it was resized, but the information is obviously there.

Interesting ☻||||||☻, no, I ....

Ok I know this is off topic... but did you just change Josh from Jeep to Hummer?? Blasphemy!

oh and thanks for all the EXIF reader links... been meaning to get one of those.

It does show your name as copyright holder.

Now that's weird. Yes, I put my name in my exif as the author/copyright holder, but why would that show up and nothing else...? I don't get it.

Interesting ☻||||||☻, no, I ....

Ok I know this is off topic... but did you just change Josh from Jeep to Hummer?? Blasphemy!

oh and thanks for all the EXIF reader links... been meaning to get one of those.

I saw a Jeep pulling a Hummer out of a mud-pit once... That's really all that has to be said...

I wasn't trying to say that the hummer was the better of the two... but anyways, My comment probably doesn't make sense to many because I just realised (now that I'm at home on a post 1995 computer) that the square "headlights" that I saw at work aren't actually what were posted - they were because that computer lacks the ability to show what BitterJeweler really used in the post, so they showed up as square boxes... kinda like: []||||||||[] hence the hummer comment...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back