Fight Club - Round 109: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Check out the new schedule here.

This round is closed, and ready for your votes! Next round begins on Friday.

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. On the Nose
Bend The Light
5479290151_9854b2a7c5_z.jpg

bentcountershaft
onthenose.jpg

norabora
On%20The%20Nose.JPG

OrionsByte
DSC_0987.jpg

mortovismo
5489515753_636e3b77fc_b.jpg

samerr9
nose1.jpg

2. Shear
Bend The Light
5479298613_aa5e08cb5d_z.jpg

bentcountershaft
shear.jpg

norabora
Sheer.JPG

OrionsByte
DSC_0996.jpg

mortovismo
5490111304_6ef6389e33_b.jpg

samerr9
shear11.jpg

3. Sent
Bend The Light
5479903866_574efb75f9_z.jpg

bentcountershaft
sentb.jpg

norabora
Sent.JPG

OrionsByte
DSC_0981.jpg

mortovismo
5489513821_3979e3f65b_b.jpg

samerr9
sent1.jpg

4. File
Bend The Light
5479907370_41cf3913c5_z.jpg

bentcountershaft
fileye.jpg

norabora
100_2090.JPG

OrionsByte
DSC_0979.jpg

mortovismo
5489517325_a020fd015d_b.jpg

samerr9
file1.jpg

5. Wildcard (no topic)
Bend The Light
5479308999_b83ddd40f9_z.jpg

bentcountershaft
wildcard.jpg

norabora
Wildcard.JPG

OrionsByte
DSC_0999.jpg

mortovismo
5489519787_81f7693131_b.jpg

samerr9
card.jpg

Last edited:
I sent an email and have yet to recieve anything...i put my username in the subject but wasn't sure if there was anything I was missing?

I'll reset the auto-responder. There's a possibility that it wouldn't send you a message if you got the last round's topics in the last 4 days (limitation of Gmail)

Edit: I forgot to put my password database key on my flash drive, so I'll have to do it when I get home tonight.

Oh ok gotcha. In that case can you disregard that email and I'll send another one when I'm ready? Or will it automatically send me one in response to the earlier one?

Mine are in. Gotta admit I panicked a bit at #5. :lol:

I'm in. Hopefully sent them in properly. My yahoo mail was giving me grief, when I right clicked to paste into the auto reply it highlighted everything on the screen. Having fought with it for a while I just had to clear the screen paste the links in first then type the info around them :( Hope its OK.

Hey guys I have a favor to ask.

Today I downloaded a trial of Lightroom and I've been messing with it. Long story short, I managed to overwrite one of the files I uploaded for this week's Fight Club. Normally that wouldn't be a problem except that I use a synced Picasa album to upload my photos for Fight Club, so the next time I open Picasa it's going to notice the file is not the same and it will remove it from the album, which will invalidate the link I sent for my submission.

I downloaded the file back off of my web album so I can re-sync it without any changes whatsoever, but the link will change and I'll have to re-send that to Joe. Is that cool with everyone? The EXIF data is all still intact as far as the date taken and everything is concerned. I just don't want anyone to think I was trying to cheat.

EDIT: Actually I remembered I sent a copy of the high-res file to my parents, so I was able to grab that file, so Picasa might not even care... but before I open it up I want to make sure that it's okay with everyone if I send a new link to Joe if it gets fouled up.

Whatever you and Joe work out is cool with me. You've never seemed like anything other than a trustworthy person so no fear of shenanigans on my end.

Last edited:
Alrighty, I opened Picasa, it did resync that folder but the original link still seems to work, so I won't bother trying to fix it until it breaks. :lol:

Thanks for being understanding everyone. :)

And btw... Lightroom... whoa.

Most reactions

Back