Finepix S5600 Help :D

Rogan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i have the Finepix S5600(S5200) and trying to figure out how to take a photo using the viewfinder, but for it to display the playback on the LCD,

by default when a photo is taken on viewfinder, playback is in viewfinder and when using LCD to shoot, playback is on LCD can't see at all how to do what i want!

i checked the manual but cant see anything =\ but im sure this is how it was set before i reset back to all defaults and the previous owner had all strange setups!

thanks,
Rogan

That's just how it works (same with my S5700). You can use one or the other. I assume you are talking about the few seconds of image review just after taking the shot.

If you press the ► button to view what is on the memory card, then it should default to go to the LCD. Press the shutter to go back to shooting and it will move back to the viewfinder ready to take a picture.

That preview image isn't displayed long enough for anything useful anyways. If you want to view the shot you just took, press the ► button and view it that way. Then you can press the "DISP/BACK" button and it will display the histogram and your camera settings for the shot.

yeah i was talking about the few seconds reviewing the image, i
i suppose ill jsut click swift to view mode when i wanna look properly :)

thanks rodgers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back