Fireworks and Exploding Chairs - TPF Germany Meet-Up

Heyyy, there's something different in this photo...
img1620pcryz4.jpg

Is - is that Alex... without... a beer? :stun:

Ha! can't believe this thread is still going with new photos!

Those ice cream shots, put the cameras down! check those things out, it's almost a crime to eat them.

I think the last photo is a) Alex without beer (you're right in so far, Tony) but b) Alex with his second ice cream cup, the first is standing on the left (camera left). :biggrin:

Anty, do you mean to say that you have finished posting photos? Haven't you taken any at the Bye-Bye Dinner? And not even one on Saturday before you all left???

oooh, it is still going on!

I guess i have to re-read the whole thread and save it on my computer somehow :)

Also, I might want high res versions of some of the images :D

Re-read all of this and saving it is my goal, too! :D I still want to make Heike a photo-book out of all your photos and comments about your own photos! ;) But they're not all here as yet, I think! Anty! :raisedbrow: :biggrin:

viannen_39.gif

Yeah, I know, a few more pics still to come. Will try to get them done this weekend.

Continuing with 'the thread that would not die'….

After the ice cream, we looked around town a bit,
img1626prsm7.jpg

and went in search of the area where we knew there was a webcam aimed at a square. Found it!
img1627prsb7.jpg

(You can check out the webcam here from 0500 to 2000 hours German time, which is GMT +1)

That night we had the big farewell dinner at Portofino's. The building sported a roof detail which we had seen on several buildings in the area. (I'm referring to the 'two horses', not the pigeon)
img1644pcrku8.jpg

The cameras were out in full force
img1649pcriy0.jpg

Ann-Marie looked lovely
img1652pcrle1.jpg

as did Corinna, Sabine, Heike, and Christiane
img1657pcrdz0.jpg

img1658pcryd4.jpg

Chris looked to be enjoying himself
img1654pcrur8.jpg

and Colin definitely was (with Daan looking on)
img1683pcrlk8.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back