Fireworks and Exploding Chairs - TPF Germany Meet-Up

My preciouuuuuus (teehee)
img1662pcroe8.jpg

img1669pcrds2.jpg

Colin shows off his muscles for the ladies...
img1665prno7.jpg

and gets a helping hand getting to the last few drops of beer.
img1673pcrjp6.jpg

The last morning finally arrived. Colin had a final swig of maple syrup…
img1700pcrpr5.jpg

…. brought down his empties for recycling
img1691prpu7.jpg

… and checked his emails before doing his final packing for the trip home
img1694pcrvy0.jpg

(Th-th-that's all folks!!)

wow, you done allready :er:
j/k really cool that there are still pictures being posted in this thread. Just gives me an excuse too browse through it again :)

Awww :( ... Anty, does this mean you're done posting to this thread now? Oh nooo :( So now it will finally die a slow death? Waaaaaaiiiiiiilll :cry: - it was so nice to know there would still be photos coming! And now? No moooooooooooooooore :cry:

And I won't reveal the Secret Of Colin, the one that Sabine detected, although it can actually be detected by everyone in the "shows-his-muscles"-photo... ;)

Wow. Jeff!
Such pretty late-comers here!
I did see you take photos of bikes and bikes again and then even more bikes, and at loooooooooooooooooong last we are even getting to see some of them. Waaaay cool. Such a usual sight for me, yet when someone else has photographed that self-same "boring sight", it becomes something special! :cheer:

I look like I'm enjoying that!
handcuffs.gif

Jeff - love the bicycle series. I got a pic of that same yellow building in Rothenburg, but the bikes were gone by then. Oh, and didn't you also take a pic of a huge line of bikes down the middle of the street in Lüneburg?

Such pretty late-comers here!
I did see you take photos of bikes and bikes again and then even more bikes, and at loooooooooooooooooong last we are even getting to see some of them. Waaaay cool. Such a usual sight for me, yet when someone else has photographed that self-same "boring sight", it becomes something special! :cheer:
Better late that never, and I’m not sure if they are anything special

Jeff - love the bicycle series. I got a pic of that same yellow building in Rothenburg, but the bikes were gone by then. Oh, and didn't you also take a pic of a huge line of bikes down the middle of the street in Lüneburg?
Yes I got a shot of the line of bikes, it’s burred in the thread, I liked that yellow ice cream shop a lot would go back even without a camera

--Great stuff Jeff!
Thanks

the thread lives on :D
still have my manhole and service covers to edit but I not real happy with them

Most reactions

Back