First Picture Post - My Dog

marthemar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first picture post. This is one of the only shots I have on a pc that is hooked up to the internet right now (will be working on that tonight). Let me know what you think.

Abby.jpg

Welcome to TPF, I too, am new.

You have a very good looking dog. However, I'm not too fond of the dog's pose/ position and the background could be better. But the clarity in the dogs fur and in the background is terrific.

PROS:

Great looking dog
Great clarity
Nice capture of the dog

CONS:

Background isn't special
The dog's pose/ position could be better
The dog is in a shadow so it's not very well lit.

Also: It would be a great addition if you added one of your dog's favorite toys, etc. next to him to make the picture more interesting.

I hope you take this into consideration. Have fun on this forum!

HI. You rdog is beautiful. I edited again just to show about how levels can change a photo some and give more detail. I thikn there was nothing interesting to see in the foreground so I took some out. And then I upped the saturation for the leaves to make them brighter. But when I did that I also made the dog look blue which can be fixed but I didn't have enough time. All of this is my opinion only but I see you want to learn more and seeing what other people see in my pictures is what is helping me learn. :)
Abby.jpg

Thanks for the input. I am new to photography and appreciate any guidance given, I will keep this in mind in the future.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back