Full time professional photographer

Full time - 40 hours a week, or 8 hours a day - 5 days a week.

I agree that the title professional photographer denotes having advanced photography skills and knowledge and a person that displays professional conduct and demeanor.

Full time - 40 hours a week, or 8 hours a day - 5 days a week.

I agree that the title professional photographer denotes having advanced photography skills and knowledge and a person that displays professional conduct and demeanor.
30 hours now. To get benefits.

Self employed people (most professional photographers) only 'get benefits' if they buy them.

In addition to the fun stuff that I like to shoot for myself, I shoot for a magazine, I shoot for two concert venues, I shoot for a real estate management company, and I shoot for a college yearbook company. In addition to those, I also shoot things not under the auspices of an umbrella agency (family events, portraits, etc).

By every definition, I'm a professional photographer.

I still think I should've been an astronaut.

Last edited:
In addition to the fun stuff that I like to shoot for myself, I shoot for a magazine, I shoot for two concert venues, I shoot for a real estate management company, and I shoot for a college yearbook company. In addition to those, I also shoot things not under the auspices of an umbrella agency (family events, portraits, etc).

By every definition, I'm a professional photographer.

I still think I should've been an astronaut.
Maybe you should have been an astronaut, you do take up space. :048:

Dang. I only shoot wedding and engagements and nothing else (at least professionally). I do creative collaboration that don't pay to keep me from going insane.

As usual your sense of humour is lacking. I added a smily face as directed by the admins so there is no mistake when it comes to sarcasm.

As usual your sense of humour is lacking. I added a smily face as directed by the admins so there is no mistake when it comes to sarcasm.

This is a smiley face: :adoration:

This is not: :048:

Most reactions

Back