Got a D750!

I considered the 150-500.
I do find myself too far now that I dont have the crop factor haha

I considered the 150-500.
I do find myself too far now that I dont have the crop factor haha
You can still crop your full frame image down to a crop frame

I meant cropping it in post.
I don't bother using the crop feature

For all of those who are jealous, worry not. I am here to tell you all the reasons you shouldnt be jealous of my new fangled camera.

Lets start with this FULL FRAME business. Whats that mean? I have walk closer to my subjects. Pft. Walking.

Focus speed? Forget about it. Way too many shots are in focus now. Now I have to spend a bunch of extra time deciding which in focus shot to use.

6.5FPS? Only thing thats good for is intimidating people in portriat sessions!

==> put in Single shot and not Continuous ... you know, you CAN have it only take ONE photo at a time.

NO envious here .. I've been on FF for over a year now.

btw, before you had to walk FURTHER away to get the shot .. I had problems with that as in my basement the wall was there. I thought of digging out the basement to get me more length but the FF camera was a quicker solution. :)

==> put in Single shot and not Continuous ... you know, you CAN have it only take ONE photo at a time.

NO envious here .. I've been on FF for over a year now.
Some people can't take a joke.

6.5FPS? Only thing thats good for is intimidating people in portriat sessions !
Personally I find it very interesting that photography companies keep trying to impress us with these additional 0.5 fps increases in every generation.

Congrats on the epic purchase!!

6.5FPS? Only thing thats good for is intimidating people in portriat sessions !
Personally I find it very interesting that photography companies keep trying to impress us with these additional 0.5 fps increases in every generation.

Well Just think.. 100 years from now DSLR's will be shooting faster than video cameras!! :icon_geek:

What to do first. Any new dslr I ever got worked better when I charged the battery. That's it, charge your battery

So, what's the verdict A/Ox4?? Loving it? Liking it? Can't figure out how to turn it on? I'm still waiting on mine to get here so I have to live vicariously through you.

So, what's the verdict A/Ox4?? Loving it? Liking it? Can't figure out how to turn it on? I'm still waiting on mine to get here so I have to live vicariously through you.
I love it. Image quality is great. It seems to focus way faster and more accurately. I liked the button lay out of my 5300 better in some ways, but I'm adapting.

Also, a weird but significant thing, I could never see all of the viewfinder at once, I had to menuver my eye to see the settings. The 750 does not have this problem.

I still think he should send it to me for a few years to make sure all the issues are ironed out before he gets his grubby .. I mean gets his hands on a highly finessed d750 photographic surgical instrument. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back