hands up if you hate me

I think lostprophet must be an L-coholic.

aren't we all? ;)

But I only could afford the f4 version ... but I love it! And it is easier to carry around if you are not as strong as lostprophet ;)

by the way, I strongly reccommend the Kenko Teleplus 300 pro converters over the Canon extenders ... when it comes to a direct comparison on full frame sensors with L lenses, the kenko pro line is way ahead of Canon from what i saw in tests.

I think lostprophet must be an L-coholic.

:lol: now that I like

It is indeed the Canon EF 300mm F2.8 L is USM with the 2x MKII converter sat on my 1D MKII

My hate has been renewed for you! 1D MKII...300mm IS USM L lens...2x converter...some guys get all the good stuff.

:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Hah, thats nothing! I just got a Lubitel 166b - and it's got TWO lenses!!!

Jealous?

Thought so.... ;)

Nice one LP, is that so you can zoom in on the cheerleaders a bit closer?

one thing I like about this forum is, that it is not just a show-off forum in terms of equipment (unlike most other forums out there).

But this particular thread is funny :)

No one's asked yet:

Have you used it yet? ;)

ummmm.... no. Only got it home last night and it was a bit dark out

Here's a tip. Do not drop it. Does it kill the batteries?

or leave it on a bus :lol: being an IS lens it does drain the battery a bit quicker but I should still get about 800 shots

Especially not on your feet ... ;)

what about someone else's feet?

I have lens envy.

BWHAHAHAHahahahahaaaaaaa

one thing I like about this forum is, that it is not just a show-off forum in terms of equipment (unlike most other forums out there).

But this particular thread is funny :)

I agree! I mean who wants to look at another persons kit, but I guess its only sad idiots who create "oohhhh look what I got threads" errrr..... ummmm.... gotta go

what about someone else's feet?

totally ok I guess!

I agree! I mean who wants to look at another persons kit, but I guess its only sad idiots who create "oohhhh look what I got threads" errrr..... ummmm.... gotta go

:lmao:

enuf sad people answering in this thread to justify its existence ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back