High School Blues

Mine starts at 8.15 and i think it ends around 4pm. But it depends on the schedule. And sometimes teachers let us off earlier. But the good thing is that, if im not mistaking, the school is only 3 or 4 days a week in my school. The free days are so people could go to work. My school is for those people who havent finished highschool for some reason. Im supposed to go to 12th grade this year, but i have to go back to 10th. And anyone who can take photo related classes (or any other intresting classes) in highschool is lucky.

Today was the first day and omg. Everyone hates our new principal, his new rules, and especially the new bell schedule. Last year's schedule was so simple.This year there's bells ringing in the middle of class and people get up and leave thinking the class it over. It's so confusing. Of course I'm still happy with Photojournalism. Bad news: I'll have assignments that require me to do some shooting at after-school activities...I have transportation issues. I need to get that problem fixed because I really wanna take this class!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back