How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

how can we reduce the reflections in the chrome articles

I Googled it. I am looking for some professional photographers who wants to share their photography experiences and learnings as well and aside from that I love hiking so much and taking photos of different places.

Google is Magical!

I googled a tripod that I was looking for and a thread came up on here!

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
I found the link on the internet searching for photo forums

I simply googled photography forum. And you were first on the list. But even better you were ranked number 1 on a few articles for forums on photography

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!
Googled "Photography Forum" and arrived here. Hoping to learn. Nikon D3200

Thanks!

Thanks!
I found the link on the internet searching for photo forums
I looked up several forums and I liked this one the best

I need to learn how to get around here I really don't think tI know what I am doing yet:drunk:

After a long hiatus from photography I decided to take it up again. Wanted to join conversations with other photographers.

Did a search for photography forums and this one seemed to be very active.

Thanks!

This forum just appeared on my Tapatalk opening screen for its own reasons.

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

I thank everyone for their knowledgeable input. I now have some great insight and new things to try and a lot to learn yet. I want so much to get away from the Auto setting as I think it is the easy way out that leaves so much to learn in the process.

Most reactions

Back