How do they do this??

schellfarms

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've attached a link below showing some really cool pix. I don't know how to contact the photographers, but wonder if someone could tell me how some of the photos are achieved---in particular the sky in the picutre with the red building with the big clock on it.

17 Amazing Wide Angle Images

I'm a newbie to this site & digital photography, so I hope I haven't broken any rules or committed any taboos--if so, I apologize.

The images were shot useing a wide angle lens, (probably 14mm or 20mm, and shot close to the subject to give the distortion. Then the images were shot useing HDR and enhanced the imagery to make detail and colors "Pop". Brobably post processed w/ photoshop or such and effects added to make them more appealing and creative.

Just so people know, the guy I work with went to Hallmark for photography and he never heard of HDR before... (I guess it's a pretty good school)

my post wasnt intended as a "everyone knows that" post.. and I hope it didn't come off that way.. it was merely a "google is your friend" / why wait here for someone to answer it, when you can just google it, sort of post..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back