How Do You Like It?

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm undecided as to which version I prefer.
I've processed pretty heavily which I don't normally do; usually dial it back quite a bit, but I really liked the result on this particular image.
I guess I like them all. :lol:

Which do you prefer?

1 -
52317838_a56b88e3db_o.jpg

2 -
52329251_70ce736e43_o.jpg

3 -
52431065_64c267f188_o.jpg

i choose the last. of the three, it looks more natural.
an awesome choice of angle.
the saturated blue is perfect.

I'm with JonMikal... I like the 3rd one best. I think that it's because of the clarity of the trees. In the first 2 images I think that they look a little "furry" for lack of a better description. Cool angle

i'm thinking it depends on what your wanting to acheive...

i kinda dig the middle one best... its more eerie..and spooky...(two of my favorite adjectives....) but the last does look more real...if that is the way your going...

Prolly #3...I also like #2 :scratch:

Anyone else see the *human profile* in this tree?
Look at the the thickest branch coming out of the lower right corner, it splits into a 'V'. Looks like a waist down shot...even a partial arm and elbow. err...maybe it's just me :taped sh:

woodsac said:
Prolly #3...I also like #2 :scratch:

Anyone else see the *human profile* in this tree?
Look at the the thickest branch coming out of the lower right corner, it splits into a 'V'. Looks like a waist down shot...even a partial arm and elbow. err...maybe it's just me :taped sh:

yer seriously skewed :mrgreen: ...jus kiddin...i see it :D :lol:

aprilraven...just like the intensity the effect applied to the image...wasn't really after anything in particular...but i do see the eeriness. thanks for looking :D

Megapaws, jon mikal thanks for yer input. :D

I'm confused ! They're all good. I really love how you shot this. The tilt and angle are awesome lookin. Very nice JK !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back