How????

Ours goes missing on a regular basis now and turns up in the strangest places. I think it's our little mans' revenge for not being allowed to play with it!

So far it's been found in the tumble dryer, in the stuffed toy bottle and my camera bag, the last being a little worrying!:hertz:

Are you sure you aren't holding it. That's happened to me. i was looking for the remote control getting annoyed saying thhngs like "grrr, why do people always lose the remote i'm fed up with people misplacing it" all the time it was in my hand.

Althoguh I think that's genetic. My mum once wnet around a supermarket franticly looking form me when she was holding me the whole time.

I usually find whatever I'm looking for when I stop looking. Forest for the tree's type thing.

Or you could be like steven wright and call information...

I said, "I can't find my socks." She said, "They're behind the couch." And they were! ... Steven Wright

Ours goes missing on a regular basis now and turns up in the strangest places. I think it's our little mans' revenge for not being allowed to play with it!

When our kids were little, before DVD's, we found ours in the VCR tape slot. And the dishwasher (not good, did not survive), IN the couch, IN the stereo speaker cabinet, IN the refrigerator, IN the freezer, and IN the microwave. Children, love 'em. Boiled in oil!

core_17 said:
:S It's still missing. Is there a National Center for Missing and Exploited TV Remotes? Actually, I think Erik's stupid cat hid it and is holding it ransom. Yup. That's the only logical conclusion. I have to hand over the cat-nip, or else.

In that case.... check the litter box. :confused: (My cat hid his hairbrush there - he hated the thing - yes it was trashed after that - but I bought a new one and he gave up on the litter box hiding place)

In that case.... check the litter box. :confused: (My cat hid his hairbrush there - he hated the thing - yes it was trashed after that - but I bought a new one and he gave up on the litter box hiding place)

:cat: Thats just wrong, an image that, well I just don't want to go there. :pale:

Most reactions

Back