hurricane charley

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
anyone being, been, or about to be affected by the storm?

hobbes n md, you guys're staring right down the barrel, aren't you? how close are you to the coast?

my old mates in Florida are affected by it, as well as my auntie. which reminds me i need to call 'em. Thanks for the reminder tobes!

vonnagy said:
my old mates in Florida are affected by it, as well as my auntie. which reminds me i need to call 'em. Thanks for the reminder tobes!

white light to your peeps, man. i'm hearing it's pretty intense right now- hope they're all ok~

Osmer_Toby said:
white light to your peeps, man.

usually when folks talk about the white light, its comes at death or near death experience - i suspect you had something else in mind matey? :LOL:

its heading straight for us. but we have been through alot worse. hugo is 89. the thing im worried about is the tornado's we are gonna get.

md

vonnagy said:
Osmer_Toby said:

usually when folks talk about the white light, its comes at death or near death experience - i suspect you had something else in mind matey? :LOL:

oh my goodness gracious, no no no no no!!!!
when i pray, envision healing and protective white light around the person for whom i am praying. i don't use words.

i would never ever wish harm on your friends and family, man! sorry if my words caused discomfort :D

ya the twisters (of the non-tpf moderator variety) are the evil spawn of huricanes. I believe it was the twisters that kill more folks in Andrew than the storm surge. Take care fellows - oh hope you are doing alright Jeff Canes - report back here and let us know how you weathered the storm :shock:

vonnagy said:
ya the twisters (of the non-tpf moderator variety)

:lmao:

md- i'll be thinkin about ya (and sending non-death related white light energy your way :wink: )

Osmer_Toby said:
vonnagy said:
Osmer_Toby said:

oh my goodness gracious, no no no no no!!!!
when i pray, envision healing and protective white light around the person for whom i am praying. i don't use words.

i would never ever wish harm on your friends and family, man! sorry if my words caused discomfort :D

lol, 'tis ok. I just wanted to know what ya meant ;) :lol: thanks for kind thoughts :D

:-? Everyone in the way of the hurricane, and whatever evil it spawns please be careful. I hope everything goes well, and ill be sending ya some of Toby's white light energy too ;)

Karalee said:
:-? Everyone in the way of the hurricane, and whatever evil it spawns please be careful. I hope everything goes well, and ill be sending ya some of Toby's white light energy too ;)

im not certain but i think sending toby's white energy here might be illegal... :lol:

md

It’s all OK on the south east coast. The storm came ashore at Sanibel Island. I think it’s cross the Orlando area now and them it on to Daytona Beach on the central east coast.

When I go to Sanibel for vacation I always stay at the same place, a lot time I get the same room, it ground flood maybe next time it will be remodeled

This is where I stay at on Sanibel, its one was one of the best places I have found there
70763583449217BonGqiph.jpg

Most reactions

Back