I got it!

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally my lensbaby arrived and I immediately had to take some shots... I'ts quite difficult at the beginning but here are two shots I already somehow like...
tell me what you think!

IMG_8867_1.jpg

IMG_8848_1.jpg

Nicely done Spako. Once you get used to the sweet spot, your good to go.
I have been practicing with overexposing the image. Works great with cemetery shots, as it really gives a sureal look to it.

You now have a Lensbaby, too, Spako !?!?!??

Oh envy!

I want one too!
But then I also want a 1.4/50mm lens (cough-cough, ok, the 1.8 might do), and a new polariser to replace the one I lost in the wilderness earlier this year, and an external flash that I can move to all directions, and a laptop computer to store my pics when I am on holidays and a new bicycle and and and :roll:

Chiller, would it be avisable for me to play the lottery, what do you say? What are the chances for me to play it once and win the jackpot right then?

After that, also I would give myself the chance to play with a lensbaby, and I might (just MIGHT) get similarly good photos, though I wouldn't know ... these are really good. I also like them for the subject you chose and the black background.

lokks good ... like pics like that ...

@corinna ... when you win the jackpot, let it me know, I have some wishes too ... lol ...

Yes, well, I would just imagine the number of "friends" I'd suddenly have would rise skyhigh ;)...

Thank you :)

Well Corinna the lensbaby wouldn't have been on my list of things I have to own but as I won the food and drink contest I got lucky (never happened to me before that I won something). Now I'm really thrilled because I really enjoy the lensbaby, but I still have to learn how to properly use it.
Anyway, I wish you as much luck as I had on your lottery :)

Well, problem with the lottery and myself is the same problem that this one man had, who prayed to God every week: "Dear God, let me win the lottery". And he does not win. So the next week he prays again: "Dear God, let me win the lottery". And he never wins. This goes on for years, until he - upon praying fervently - suddenly hears a deep and hollow voice from nowhere and everywhere. He starts, looks around and with a frail voice asks: "Who is it? Is it you, God?" and the voice replies: "Yes, it is me."

And the man says again: "Oh, dear God, please, let me win the lottery!!" and God replies: "Give me a CHANCE - buy yourself a ticket!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back