I love me some D50s

Everyone has their favorites. I say keep em with you even if ya wanna have them in the trunk of your car just in case.

Yes, I think the D50 and D200 came out about the same time in 2005. The D200's are what I am still using for some reason. I estimated earlier this year that both cameras will be hitting 100k shutter actuations around the end of 2015 (to celebrate their 10 year anniversary).

Yes, I think the D50 and D200 came out about the same time in 2005. The D200's are what I am still using for some reason. I estimated earlier this year that both cameras will be hitting 100k shutter actuations around the end of 2015 (to celebrate their 10 year anniversary).

Ha! That is awesome!

I love giving a new life to these workhorses, its not D50 related maybe but its related with old workhorses ;)

Attachments

• Nikon D1.jpg
    Nikon D1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 99
The D50 was my first digital SLR, and I loved it. Fact is my cousin has it and is still using it. They were little tanks for sure. I remember when in the next entry level incarnation they came out with the D40, I was hoping for a nice D50 upgrade, but instead got a down grade in my thinking.
So then I got the D80, and then learned about setting up the back button function, from then on I was ruined. While I liked the D50 you couldn't pay me enough to use one again. That and the one wheel.

Most reactions

Back