I'm Baaaaack

FemFugler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well i haven't posted in a few weeks. I've been busy and had some technical difficulties.

My computer charger broke so i had to get my dad to order me a new one off of ebay. In the mean time i was stuck using one of my dad's spare computers which is like a snail, it's friggin' slow! I had wanted to edit some pictures because i hadn't synced the camera to the computer in awhile. Anyway i tried downloading the photoshop trial and it bloody crashed! I even tried downloading an older photoshop trial and it crashed. Also don't even get me started about what a pain it was to use to do my school work on! It was absolute MURDER.

Anyway, I've basically just been really busy in the past two weeks with exams,tests and school work. Thankfully though, I graduate tomorrow and my last day of classes is on Friday. Then i have a few exams and i'm doonnne!

So be prepared for some major 'C&Cing'. :)

Take care.

Good to see you back! :D
When I'll be gone in the next two weeks, it will be because I'll be on holidays. Better reason to be away than a crashed computer, I should say! ;-)

Ok i am back AGAIN. I got busy with classes and finals. :( Now my computer is being lame again and im back on my spare computer which wont even let me download the photoshop trial or lightroom trial... so bare with me and my absence. I promise i am still here...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back