IM???

I used to use ICQ many years ago. But I stopped when it kept crashing win98 (yeah, that long ago). Now I've got MSN, Yahoo and AIM. With the exception of Yahoo I was asked to get those IM's but now those people are hardly on and I don't go on much myself so it's all switched off most of the time. I tend to only switch it on so that I register as active on the networks so I don't lose my accounts, if that's how they work.

Give http://www.miranda-im.org/ a go if you use more than one service. It allows you to connect to all at once and can be as simple or as feature packed as you want it to be. You can install plug-ins from the site which people have made. Apparently it's such a small programme that you can run it from a floppy disk at work if you want.

Yahoo...mostly because that's what my friends use, and they support voice and webcams.

anua said:
i use MSN, and i like it - new version with a 'hand writing thing' is fun-:)
i also use GG from time to time, its a polish messenger...nothing special, but i can send SMS to all polish cell networks via GG-:)
yeah gg is nothing special but neat :) I just love it... so easy to use, only basic functions but great. For "international" contacts I use MSN, sometimes Skype for talking

I use Trillian.

The way to avoid viruses is to not open files and links unless you ask them for a reason they're sending it. sometimes those messages come with one, thats why you have to ask.

Alrighty the deed is done...I just downloaded AIM...I'll give it a shot and if anything bad happens, I'm blaming YOU ALL :lol: oh and if you've got aim and want to chat it up username is the same as here eromallagadnama :)

Most reactions

Back