Is it snowing where you are?

It snowed last week, and it was cold enough that it stayed on the ground until christmas eve!! Christmas eve night it rains and by christmas morning it was all gone :(

So, it looked a lot more like christmas before, than on, the day itself :p

A little jealousy never hurt anyone, right? I was wishing it would be colder today, however, we had 76 degrees at the high today. :( And I'm in Oklahoma...78% humidity.

I wore shorts outside to play with my dogs...and got hot.

So, yes...all of you that have snow right now can sit back and know I was yearning for some snow and got this condensation nightmare.

:gah:

Today it is thunderstorming out. In Pennsylvania. A bit northern Pennsylvania at that. Above the snow line in northern Pennsylvania. I couldn't believe it when I heard thunder... in December...

Finally above freezing this morning: we're having a heat wave at 35°F. It snowed a little yesterday but didn't stick to the roads but off the roads, most places still have snow all around.

No snow falling today. Temps are up. Last night we had a thunder storm! We usually only see those in the spring!
I've lived here 45 years...worst winter rain storm I can remember!

We had freezing rain on Christmas night and, lost power for like 4 or 5 hours. For us that is a long power outage. We lost power a few months ago when some guy hit the pwoer pole. Other than that I cant remember the last time it happened. I love Az.

"Only" 4 or 5 hours? That's pretty good. Out in the boonies where we are, we have a generator for out outages :(

It's snowing again!! Which is nice, but it's New Years Eve, and the roads will be very icy and slippery tonight for the people who go out. I expect much accidents and bad news tomorrow for people :(

Snowing here as well...and it's bitterly cold.

I'm glad I'm not going to be out partying like I used to on New Years eve...the wait for a taxi will probably be several hours tonight.

Still not snowing. But we have frost. Which is at least something (for it brings fairly open skies and a bit of sunshine during the day).

DezemberColours_04.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back