Is it snowing where you are?

This was me at about 3:30 today with the 10 year old 8 HP Troy-Bilt beast built back before they sold out to China... And we're expecting it to snow past midnight..

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

Hey stsinner, you look like the guy from that tv show.

So many of you DO HAVE SNOW! Wow! So, so, so, so, sooooo much of it! Incredible!

Took this shot earlier today. I was playing with a wide angle attachment for a Sony 707 that I bought from a friend over a year ago and never used yet.

We got about 3 - 4" more since then.

Snow-122108-LowRes.jpg

Snow would be a welcome change here in NW. Indiana. We've been blanketed by about an inch of ice, and wind chills in the -30 range. Snow would be a really nice break.

ugh, cold and windy today, freezing all that we had into thick ice.

You ever sitting on a windy night, hear something loud crash on your house and when you look the next morning there's nothing there? Weird stuff.

I like the shot in post 64....it really shows the accumulation of snow on the roof and lids (and with those pretty trees as the backdrop).

Sunrise today over Toronto harbour...it has been so cold lately that it is skimming over with ice.
img6474pcrnq4.jpg

The forecast is for another 4 inches/10cm of snow.
cold.gif

^^^ Gorgeous pics! And the cloud pattern in the first canyon shot is so cool.

Nice photos Joves.

Really cool looking at pics of Grand Canyon now after having finally been there ... (a month ago)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back