Is there something you wish you knew more about?

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just had a lot of work done on my van and it got me thinking that I wish I knew more about cars/car repair! Aubrey usually handles that and with him half a country away I felt a little lost by the terms they used and what to expect. Friends of mine often say they wish they knew more about photography, or finance, etc. Just wondering what you wish you knew :mrgreen:

Yeap, I always wished I could play guitar. I own three of them but I have no clue how to play! ;)

:confused: Wish I knew more about computer hardware and software.

I wish I knew more about Oyster Sexing

Photography, snowboading, paintball, scuba diving... all my hobbies, really.

I wish i knew more common sense..

:blackeye:

The sciences and maths, without having to learn em.
Common knowledge stuff like cars, repair, around-the-house stuff
Some kind of smithing would be cool too

Oh

And Jousting

:)

I just want to know more about everything. If I can figure everything in life out now than when I am old I can sit on a porch and watch the day go by.
Not really about that last part but I would like to know more about everything languages, people, photography, construction, cars, computers, cultures, food.

Luckily I have some good common sense...

Knowing more languages would be cool, but I'd also like to know more about mechanics (like cars and bikes).

Quantum physics. Specifically, quantum chromodynamics. I understand, to a fairly high degree, how the other parts of quantum physics are supposed to work, but the color force is something I haven't really read up a huge amount on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back