Just wondering...

me too...me too!!!
I'm a loser too :er:

You're not a loser! I don't drink or go the bar or where people are partying. Therefore, I'm sitting at home. This is my 2nd or 3rd year in a row though :lmao: So don't feel bad!

woodsac said:
me too...me too!!!
I'm a loser too :er:

You're not a loser! I don't drink or go the bar or where people are partying. Therefore, I'm sitting at home. This is my 2nd or 3rd year in a row though :lmao: So don't feel bad!

loser here too :)

i don't drink either and don't fair well in group settings, so we stay home and watch the ball drop :thumbup:

I just finished a really, really depressing book. If you ever have the chance to read Lost Souls, by Michael Collins...don't. I only read it out of obligation, because I did some work for him and he gave me a first edition. :p

We were the total losers last night, staying at home just the four of us drinking next to nothing and playing a game... and it was nice that way. And now the New Year has come - and would have come if we had gone out partying, too. So it comes, anyway. May it be a happy one for everybody.

I don't drink any more. A lot of my friends have moved elsewhere and no-one was having a party. My usual Hell-raising buddy is riding his motorbyke across North Africa to raise money for charity. Both my kids are out and have been since 8pm last night.
I stayed at home, watched a couple of films and went to bed.
But I've seen way too many New Years and they have all started looking the same to me anyway.
I'm even beginning to suspect that the years are being re-cycled. I'm sure I've seen some of them before.

I was invited to a nightclub but couldn't be arsed. Not really in the mood. I'd much rather be somewhere else instead.

We went to bed around 9PM last night... Before that, we were watching NY beat up on Oakland (I really like both teams). Other than that, boring old people stuff around here.

Went to a party. Felt old, couldn't deal with 16yo screaming girls. Went home to a bottle of wine at 10pm. Couldn't manage more than two glasses. Sighed at the whole Big Ben thing. A couple from the party came back to mine at 3am and we had some fun. That's about it really. We shouldn't get all hung up on these things!

Rob

hobbes28 said:
We went to bed around 9PM last night... Before that, we were watching NY beat up on Oakland (I really like both teams). Other than that, boring old people stuff around here.

You forgot...I played solitare too :D

Rob said:
Went to a party. Felt old, couldn't deal with 16yo screaming girls. Went home to a bottle of wine at 10pm. Couldn't manage more than two glasses. Sighed at the whole Big Ben thing. A couple from the party came back to mine at 3am and we had some fun. That's about it really. We shouldn't get all hung up on these things!

Rob

ehhh.... I felt definitely older than I am... I was at the party with friends who are at least 9 years older than me :) they felt young :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back