Kodak Pony 135 repair?

McFortner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anybody out there know of someone who can fix a sticking/oily shutter on a Kodak Pony 135? I have a Pony 135 and two 135 B's that the shutters are oily and sticking and I don't feel confident enough to take apart the lens assembly to get to the shutter to properly fix them. I have a C that sticks on the slower speeds, but the 1/100 and 1/300 appear to be fine so I'm running a test roll through it now.

I don't have a lot of money right now since I'm on medical disability leave, so I can't afford a lot to get them fixed. I'll probably have to do them one at a time, so any help y'all can offer would be greatly appreciated. I love the look and feel of these cameras too much to just leave them on the shelf if they can be fixed.

Michael

All of my stuff has gone through "www.essexcamera.com". They have been able to fix cameras from old folders all the way to a very complex Leica Tri-Elmar. Contact them and see if they can help you out. I am lucky as they are just down the street from work.

Thanks for the links. I've dropped a few emails and waiting to hear back from people now....

Michael

Most reactions

Back