Lense for Nikon D70?

Budget? Do you have any lenses what so ever already? If you dont care about zoom, 50mm 1.8 or 1.4, if you want zoom 18-70 3.5-4.5 or 17-55 2.8 if you got lots of $$$.

Actually I just got off the phone with a friend of mine and I agreed to swap with him for his D60 + some cash sense his is in way better condition than mine I figured it would be worth it. This lense would be for a D60 now. My budget is < $300.

Edit:

Definitely something a wayy lot cheaper than that haha.

Well do you think I should stay with a D70 and stock lense, or D60 and be able to afford another lense? Because I don't think I would be able to fit it into my budget for a new lense without the money he said he would give me.

18-70

And damn I hate having a new join date to forums, I am sick of going to photography threads in the other ones I regularly visit so I just googled for a forum just for photography.

Definatly keep it, thats one of the best standard zooms for nikon pretty much (cept when you get to pro glass of course!). Decent build, pretty sharp, and an all around good lens. If you can spare it i'd say keep it and maybe get the 50 mm 1.8 for under 100 bucks if you have the cash, very good lens very cheap.

Alright thanks a lot for the input, I appreciate it.

Edit: One more thing, could I have a website that is good for purchasing cameras from, that has good prices and has good business. My friend is looking to upgrade and whenever I look for camera sites they aren't very good.

Most reactions

Back