Like 1500 megapixel

Nifty,stitched together,which is to be expected...I love how several lenses are either cut in half, or seem to be see through in some sections.

I spy a Nikon D3, or maybe about 50 of them:p

Look at some of those setups in that center stand.

That's pretty sweet...

There are some nice set-ups around that place.

I was zooming in on the crowd, and it looks like one of the SC justices is asleep....

Zoom in behind Obama, to where Bush is sitting, and then pan a little bit more to the left.....gotta check out the hat that Bush Sr. is wearing....:lmao:

This is better than a "Where's Waldo" :lol:

Hmm, what's Hillary thinking while looking where she's looking?

Really neat site.

Not trying to make a comment on his politics or anything like that, but Dick Cheney bore a striking resemblance to Old Man Potter from It's a Wonderful Life.

Do they give any explanation for how they shoot these things?

Really cool!!! There are some stitching mistakes though, like on the most right flag hanging in the background

also all the cameras on the front of the media tower are cool

Nice! I have four images on Gigapan, none of them as big as this though, mine are all 60 70 megapixels. Stitching images of that size is tough, every one of mine has a small fault somewhere, it usually takes a while to find it though.

gigapan: search

Was this taken with film?

Digital just records what it sees---therefor it would need to be many uber zoomed picture made into one---but with film its recording whats there through the optics....either way---thats amazing how clear the detail was. With a bit more zoom, youd probaly be able to read the names of the cameras them people had.

Where's Waldo??

I spy with my little eye...

That picture could be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Really cool!!! There are some stitching mistakes though, like on the most right flag hanging in the background

Go directly behind Dick Cheney about 4 people, notice the black lady's big goofy bow hat first, and right in front of her you'll see a man's face completely cut in half-all that remains is his mouth and chin.. It looks like his hat is there to the right.. That's a funny one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back