Me Revealed!

I use one of these.

$0001131990230_500X500.jpg

Ah, if we knew then what we know now... But that's not how it works. And much as I'd like to have my 19-year old body, I'd hate to have to make all the same mistakes all over again (because at the time, they didn't look like mistakes...)

That's where we are different....lol I would like to go back and make a whole new bunch of mistakes.

Watching Twilight...god help me!!

I've laughed out loud at least 3 time in the first half hour...lol This is bad!!

I've laughed out loud at least 3 time in the first half hour...lol This is bad!!

Wait until you see the special effects later on.

LOL Don't trust him!! This is bad!!

Pinkie, I'm sorry but I don't know if I can actually watch another one of these!! That was pretty bad! LOL

OMG - how did I miss this?? Did you survive? I think you are forced into acting like you hated it, but secretly, you love it.

I'm just a few pages away from finishing up Book #3 :heart:

OMG - how did I miss this?? Did you survive? I think you are forced into acting like you hated it, but secretly, you love it.

I'm just a few pages away from finishing up Book #3 :heart:
Ahhhh....you lovin those books!! You should of read them last summer like I told you...lol <eye roll> <bites lip>
Twilight...girl, I'm sorry but I LOL through a lot of it!! The acting was crazy bad and the story was too. I'm going to watch the second one but I'm not sure if I can make it to #3...lol
You're getting the way better part of this bet...lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back