MOTW - Chiller!

nitefly said:
I wanna see a picture of your car and the interior of it :)
....k...tonight..I will do that for you. Man.. I got some picture takin to do eh. :lol:

Chiller said:
12 pairs of white, 4 pairs of black, 2 of those heavy duty wool socks for winter. I have 3 orphaned socks that have no match.. I think my washing machine ate em, or Chiller has them :lol:

check on here click

u just never know :lol:

I would like a picture of what you see out of your bedroom window. If you have more than one, than the one closest to the side of the bed you get out of in the morning.

A picture of your computer & desk/workspace at home

How many pairs of jeans do you have with the knees cut out? :lol:

Is the 80's still asking for its hair back? :biglaugh:

Xmetal said:
How many pairs of jeans do you have with the knees cut out? :lol:

Is the 80's still asking for its hair back? :biglaugh:

Zero...none....nadda. My jeans are all in primo shape. And yeah.....as a matter of fact..the 80's called last week. I told them I was saving it for the massive comb over when Im 64 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

.........k.. hope I got this all right.

Allison wanted the inards of my fridge. When Ethyl found out, she asked if she could be part of it. So I let her show off her new garter. (Ethyl is not real):sexywink:
IMG_9818a.jpg

Nitefly wanted to see some car pics. I got Chiller to help me out with this one a bit.
The car...
IMG_9797a.jpg

I Love it Loud.
IMG_9792a.jpg

The license plate cover....note all 5 of us posed for this one.
IMG_9793a.jpg

Paradise by the dashboard coffin.:lol:
IMG_9798a.jpg

The watcher in the rear window
IMG_9803a.jpg

Jocose requested a photo from my bedroom window. This is over looking my backyard. See?? no gravestones
IMG_9806a.jpg

Photo Girly wanted to see the bathroom. It is actually a coloured bathroom, not black and white. :lol:
IMG_9814a.jpg

Allison wanted to see my work station. I have two...one is on my bed, the other is in the computer room, so I shot both.
The bed....(note headphones...I love it loud)
IMG_9804a.jpg

The computer room.
IMG_9808a.jpg

Finally....the Crawlspace for Corry. Enter if you wish.
IMG_9813a.jpg

This is as far as I can get....behind this mess is another 20 gravestones, 3 coffins and a load of corpses.
IMG_9809a.jpg

I think I covered everyone.

Those are awesome! Your backyard looks so....cheerful :lol: It doesn't fit with the rest ;) What's Becel by the way?

Alison said:
Those are awesome! Your backyard looks so....cheerful :lol: It doesn't fit with the rest ;) What's Becel by the way?

Thanks Allison. I enjoy the peace of the backyard. Give it a few months. Halloween is fast approaching...oh... I gotta post the pics from the Halloween BBQ yet. :meh:
Becel, is healthy margerine:D

IMG_9792a.jpg

There is so much I like about this picture.....the speakers, the tripod, and of course the backseat driver there..... :lol:

This settles it. I wanna go cemetery crawling with Chiller!! :thumbup:

core_17 said:
How bout a pic of the dog?

...k....it is on the list. Darkness has cometh over Cannuckville, so he is hiding with the storms a brewing to the west. Can it be an older pic? I got one of them handy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back