MOTW-Spako

Why have I never heard of you, since you have almost 1k posts! :p

Lets see your fridge. :p

Heehee, even though I know the answer myself, not everyone seems to do, so I ask: are you male or female? :)wink: )

Do you know how EBPhotography cannot know you and your wonderful still life photography!?!?!?

What is your mother tongue and what languages do you speak in words and in writing?

What do you do when you are not either out and about in your lovely little country taking photos, or inside your home taking photos of light bulbs or apples :wink: !?

Is there a "significant other"?

Well, Spako, I have looked through some of your threads on here and you have some fantastic shots! Wonderful! I will have to keep an eye out for more of your posts. :D

Uh oh!

sword.gif

Spako, in a duel, which of Lostprophet or I would probably win?

if it came down to it, and lets hope it never does, would you prefare to fight a hungry lion or an angry gorilla?

GREAT! I'm MOTW!! I almost didn't notice but thanks to Corinna I did! :)

Why have I never heard of you, since you have almost 1k posts! :p

Lets see your fridge. :p

Maybe just because i've just been a bit more quiet lately... but I keep on posting fromt ime to time :)

I'll post a picture of my fridge as soon as I'm back from work :)

Heehee, even though I know the answer myself, not everyone seems to do, so I ask: are you male or female? :)wink: )

I'm female :)

What is your mother tongue and what languages do you speak in words and in writing?

My mother tongue is luxemburgish, I do speak fluently German, French and English (also in writing), I took three years of Spanish an two years of portuguese but I forgot most of it as I almost never use those languages...

I've some notions of dutch but I never took classes so I can't write it.. it's just enough to get along on a Holiday :lol:

LaFoto:745700 said:
What do you do when you are not either out and about in your lovely little country taking photos, or inside your home taking photos of light bulbs or apples :wink: !?

Is there a "significant other"?

Well, I'm a Kindergarden teacher in a nearby village, I do teach 3 year old kids :) it's very funny and I love doing it.
Other then that I love to go to the movies, to travel around and walk my dog.
I used to be a very active boyscout (even though I'm a girl ;-) )and I'm still helping out when I'm needed in our local group.

I play badminton every week with some friends of mine and I love to play boardgames such as Settlers of Catan ...

For the significant other, there is one, my girlfreind Fabienne, with whom I live together for almost 5 years now :lovey::lovey:

That's about it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back