No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Funny but MIGHT NOT BE WORK SAFE

A cut down version [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscLC0npGBY[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscLC0npGBY"][/ame]

camping.... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYyezB7is6U[/ame]

i always like watching top gear ... i am just shocked by some of the comments on yotube ... huh ,some people are really narrow minded :p

mwahhhhhhahhha.... i was waiting for someone to mention the Top Gear in the US episode... and somehow i knew it would be LP :razz: ...although i wasnt sure if it was good for the forum because of how opinionated Jeremey Clarkson is...
But if its good enough for the BBC (and you know how PC they are) then its good enough for this forum.

some of the user comments for You Tube are quite amusing too :lol:

we love you really tho america honest!

Bwahaha!

"Hey, let's paint our cars. It will be funny."

"Oh $%@#!"

I guess they didn't really know what they were getting into. I'm thinking it would be a bit like if an American show took a drive through London with "Arsenal blows" and "Girly Chelsea" painted on their cars.

drive through London with "Arsenal blows" and "Girly Chelsea" painted on their cars.

If you do not drive through very run down areas of london, then you would be fine even with that on your car. But then again, you should not enter those areas with or without a car anyway... :p

actually, reminds me when I went to a pub a couple of years ago with some colleagues, one of them was finnish and this was the finland-england football match ... he was cheering for finland right in the middle of the drunk pub croud ... he got some nasty remarks and evil looks... but nothing really bad happened ;)

actually, reminds me when I went to a pub a couple of years ago with some colleagues, one of them was finnish and this was the finland-england football match ... he was cheering for finland right in the middle of the drunk pub croud ... he got some nasty remarks and evil looks... but nothing really bad happened ;)

He was lucky ;)

It very much depends on where that pub is. Not just city... but area and type of pub.

A good example of how you can attract attention to yourself is from the begining of the film 'The 51st state' where robert carlyle walks into a ManU bar with a Liverpool FC shirt on.... now thats gonna get you agro! (i love that scene as im a liverpool fan :mrgreen: )

It very much depends on where that pub is. Not just city... but area and type of pub.

Victoria Inn, Exeter :p .. OK, I did not mention, that we formed a sort of protective circle around him :p ... and that some of us were regulars in that pub :p

A good example of how you can attract attention to yourself is from the begining of the film 'The 51st state' where robert carlyle walks into a ManU bar with a Liverpool T-shirt on.... now thats gonna get you agro! (i love that scene as im a liverpool fan :mrgreen: )

well, you can always get trouble if you ask for it :p

just saying that the UK is not as bad as its reputation ;)

I didn't meant to imply that. Just that people in general can get rather... rambunctious... when defending something they hold proud. It can be a fun joke, but caution is warranted.

you mean, as when one of them Nikonian b*st*rds told me my Canon sucks? ... oh, you would not want to witness the wrath I would bring upon them!

:lmao:

To all the Nikon guys: just kidding! :)

Ok first off, LMAO! And then a great big "Holy Hell" for those crazy hicks!

Most reactions

Back