My best friend

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot on Stanage Edge Derbyshire on a Leica M4 28mmF2 Ultron, 10 years out of date Tmax 400 @iso 200 developed in Rodinal 1+50 for 8.5 mins

Stanage974-L.jpg

The YooKay has such great names for places.

The action of the wind give it a nice live feeling.

We desperately need to get you some film from this century...

Ooh Ek, someone from my old neck of the woods!

I used to live just outside Sheffield when I was younger, used to head out to the Peak District every weekend for a bit of walking and climbing around Hathersage and Edale!

Lovely photo too!

I used to live just outside Sheffield when I was younger, used to head out to the Peak District every weekend for a bit of walking and climbing around Hathersage and Edale!

Lovely photo too!

Cheers where are you living now ?

Lovely photo too!

Cheers where are you living now ?

In London now, with a career in Theatre it's the best place to be. I certainly miss the Peaks though.

In London now, with a career in Theatre it's the best place to be. I certainly miss the Peaks though.

The next Sean Bean or behind the scenes , i couldnt live in London i moved from St Ives Cornwall to Chesterfield i love it round there but it dont beat Cornwall

The YooKay has such great names for places.

The action of the wind give it a nice live feeling.

Cheers its a fantastic area where we live for walking and climbing
here's one on the way up

Stanage976-L.jpg
Who is dropping those gigantic mill stones allover Derbyshire ? It is not your first photo I see them on. Or is this old Roman Empire army depot of spare wheels for theirs war wagons ?

Looks like Archie's about to be blown off that rock:popcorn:

Last edited:
Nice to meet you, Archie. You look good, albeit a bit windswept. Don't let it blow you over! ;)
(Sorry, I can't say much about the film you used or the developing method, as that's all Greek to me. All I know that I still have ONE HP5 in the fridge - and from THIS century, too! - for the Leica that I always MEAN to get out again one day and ... erm ... never do :blushing: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back