My best friend

Nice to meet you, Archie. You look good, albeit a bit windswept. Don't let it blow you over! ;)
(Sorry, I can't say much about the film you used or the developing method, as that's all Greek to me. All I know that I still have ONE HP5 in the fridge - and from THIS century, too! - for the Leica that I always MEAN to get out again one day and ... erm ... never do :blushing: )

Why not post that Leica to me

Is that shot on your new HP5+ ?!:confused:

No that is T max 400 about 10 years out of date, it was taken on the way up to where i shot Archie
My question was rhetorical :wink:, but what about those mill wheels high up in the hills ?

They where cut insitu on the hills the ones in Derbyshire where i live were used to grind animal feed because the stone is soft and leaves grit in the milled grain, we also have lots of Neolithic sites (stone circles,cairns and mounds)

Last edited:
I asked her a few years ago for it, when she started shooting digital a lot. She wouldn't send it to me, either! ;)

Still no. I keep PLANNING to use it more.
And the one I have here is an M5, my sister's got an M3 and an M2 in her possession... (which she doesn't use, either, but won't give away).

Still no. I keep PLANNING to use it more.
And the one I have here is an M5, my sister's got an M3 and an M2 in her possession... (which she doesn't use, either, but won't give away).
:greenpbl: to you both! (not really)

It will be a FUN day when you post something you've shot with it. Why, I think you should go get it right now, and drop that HP5 in it! :mrgreen:

NOW? It's pitch black darkness outside!!! What am I going to photograph!? My place hardly has any street lights, let alone any other! It's the back of beyond where I live, ask all those who've been here for the TPF-Germany meet-up!
Tomorrow... maybe. OK?

but what about those mill wheels high up in the hills ?

They where cut insitu on the hills the ones in Derbyshire where i live were used to grind animal feed because the stone is soft and leaves grit in the milled grain, )
That's interesting, Thanks.

Stanage974-L.jpg
Snowy? Is that you Tintin?

No i'm Archie
Tintin and Snowy:

Belgique_Tintin_et_Milou_par_Herge_89880b588c8a4d08bcf31c925e86c0ed.JPG

NOW? It's pitch black darkness outside!!! What am I going to photograph!? My place hardly has any street lights, let alone any other! It's the back of beyond where I live, ask all those who've been here for the TPF-Germany meet-up!
Tomorrow... maybe. OK?
;)

Tomorrow... maybe. OK?

Thats no excuse if your not going to use it its coming to Chesterfield

Tomorrow... maybe. OK?

Thats no excuse if your not going to use it its coming to Chesterfield
Dude, I have first dibs. :razz:

Most reactions

Back