My D7100 is a lemon and Cameta Camera has amazing customer service!

The other thing to is knowing you have 1/8000 second shutter you need you got it with the d600 no chance.Some people need 5000 but nope not the D600 for that matter not canon 6D.
what are people using such a high shutter for and in what conditions? I cant think of a reason and haven't had too. I am wondering how high the iso goes in most conditions with such a high shutter.

It's not the 1/8000 I need so much as the 1/5000, 1/6000, 1/7000 ....

I don't know but I agree with Jaca the lenses you have and the D600 seems the IQ is really really good like a match made in heaven.
The confusing part is the D600 worked great, it did miss some seemingly easy shots at time, but it was so much better than what was going on with the D7100. The buffer is better in the D600. The D600 is a touch slower. But if I had a D7100 that worked properly the AF would probably be better...
The fact is right, I've used both the D600 and D7100, I can distinguish that.

That's good. Maybe try another d7100?
I'd definitely try another D7100.
That's my plan. I guess I will just pick up a new one from cameta. It will cost $200 essentially... Just wasn't really planning on it. I really mulled over D600, D800, D3 (used) and the D7100 if it is working correctly really is my best option..

sssssssssssssssony
Huh? For why?
I think you should choose D600

As you can see, I am a Nikon loyalist. That being said I can attest to the fact that SONY is making excellent cameras. The only huge drawback is their lack of lenses, although they do have some high quality Carl Zeiss glass, which is very expensive. Just because I have Nikon, doesn't mean I have to bash Sony. I've seen some amazing pictures from their NEX line of cameras.

I think you should choose D600
Welcome to the forum. You are a little late to this party as it is a few weeks old. The second D7100 I got works as it should and is much better than a D600 for what I shoot.

As you can see, I am a Nikon loyalist. That being said I can attest to the fact that SONY is making excellent cameras. The only huge drawback is their lack of lenses, although they do have some high quality Carl Zeiss glass, which is very expensive. Just because I have Nikon, doesn't mean I have to bash Sony. I've seen some amazing pictures from their NEX line of cameras.
I never bashed Sony, but it had nothing to do with the conversation and I'm committed to Nikon with my rather expensive Sigma 120-300...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back