my first roll

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:D
wooo, i finally got it developed...
my first thoughts... there is a lot more grain then i was expecting... but i actually like it :p
I never fealt the urge to photoshop the pics... yet.. haha, so all of these have only been resized, i didnt do a thing to them, which is REALLY rare for me :wink:
I don't think there is a picture that i dont like... and that NEVER happens when i shoot digital...

final thoughts.. I like film :D :D

anyways, here are some that i just picked out... sorry for so many, but it was tough to only pick a few considering i was somewhat pleased with the entire roll. :wink:

window.jpg

no-way-cleaners.jpg

office.jpg

vw.jpg

mechanic-on-duty.jpg

I hope thats not too much :x :p
im sure i will go through some more tonight.. when i get more time... and maybe touch em up in ps...

Troy :D

hmmm, haha, since i uploaded them and posted them soooo quicky, i never really looked at them that much.. and now i see that they could all use some more contrast... ;)

I like em all, but #3 and #5 are outstanding :thumbsup:
I've told you that you can't do nothing wrong with film :) even though it's pricey you should shoot some film, the results are really good. :)
about the grain: 400 Iso films usually have much grain, but I like that :p

Did you develop the roll?

Karalee said:
Number 3, most definately hits the spot for me. Awesome stuff Troy. *chants MORE FILM MORE FILM*

thanks kara

hehe, more film will come. I have a roll of velvia in there right now. can't wait to see how that turns out :shock: :p

:p

Most reactions

Back