My first wedding

IMO, the majority of them are underexposed. But I love the second picture, what a neat looking place.

I agree that some of the shots are underexposed and I'm not crazy about some of the PP, but you captured some beautiful moments. Great job for your first wedding!

Nice job and congradulations. If anything I would err on the side of over exposure as you have a lot more room to work with RAW in pp. But good shots man.

I shot most of these in RAW but the lighting kinda was sucky being that the sun was setting and the trees made for blotchy lighting. Overall I think they turned out ok, but yes a lot of them were under exposed. Thanks for the replies!

You can probably bump up the exposure on some of the shots, you can use a layer mask and concentrate on brightening the faces in a couple. You caught some very natural looking subjects, they look comfortable and not posed, should make fore some good memories.

Except for the incandescent shots, I thought the high contrast in many of them didn't the bride justice.

Some I didn't like, they seemed just like snapshots, but some of them were fantastic. Good job on your first wedding.

I agree that you didn't do bad for your first wedding! Some things mentioned can be fixed in pp especially if you shot RAW. Good luck with the next one! :D

Some nice captures there - some great expressions, particularly those of the kids.

The PP treatment is quite inconsistent though -if you're not careful it could look like a collage of pictures from all of the guests' cameras.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back