Natchez Trace

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
been there before, but this is the first time with my new dslr.
99.9% of these were shot with my 18-55

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

4. i noticed i cut the tree off on the left after i got home...:( but this is pobably my fav. shot
DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

waterwall.jpg

are you kidding?? because I surely wouldn't have called it that...

I'm serious.
There's also a good portrait crop in there.
Let me show you it?

i really like the edited one of the bridge thing. Nice shot!

DSC_00661.jpg

I know we may get down to preference, but I don't like that your portrait crop cut off so much of the bridge in the foreground, or that it leads to the center of the image. I am very curious what others opinions are on that.

Man what a fantastic location to shoot. I am rather jealous.

Note: edited on a crap laptop.

DSC_00661.jpg

I know we may get down to preference, but I don't like that your portrait crop cut off so much of the bridge in the foreground, or that it leads to the center of the image. I am very curious what others opinions are on that.

His photos were not ok to edit, but aside from that i agree with you, this is more focused and looks better.

His photos were not ok to edit, but aside from that i agree with you, this is more focused and looks better.

Pretty sure that's why he asked for and got permission.

I agree that that photo is really strong. I think it could use a little cleanup lighting-wise to draw a bit more attention to the shape of the bridge and the lines of the image.

Bitter nailed it! That shot is great with your original and with his edit. I agree with him on the bridge. That shot is a wall hanger.

#5 was the only one that appealed to me as well. I like the original as well as the edited version.

DSC_00661.jpg

Fantastic shot. I like this version for the same reasons. I thought the same thing, what a cool location!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back