Need some info on a nikon n60

Dcrymes84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok iv found a camera on craigslist. Its a Nikon n60 Lens Type: Tokina EMZ 280 AF and it has the strap around it the carrying bag all the Manuels Included Flash Type: Pop-up flash 28mm built-in speedlight Point-and-shoot operation Exposure-mode select dial and its 95.00 is this a good camera and a good deal I need any information and any yeses or nos thanks I will be using this camera for portriats landscape and close ups and cars and a few weddings i just wanna know if this is a good deal and a good camera for me to start out with Thank you in advance

he said N60...film camera.

if you wanna go film, it;s a decent entry level SLR...i have an N65 that i enjoyed right up until i got my DSLR last spring.

Nikon n60 is a 35mm (film) SLR. Could it possibly be a D60 if the person selling said it was digital?

it said nothing about being film it was digital

you seem like a nice guy...and interested in photography. so that's good.
may i just suggest that in the future, you google stuff before you get on forums post up like what you state is fact? this is the second day in a row you have displayed this "know-it-all" attitude when, in fact, you have been DEAD WRONG both times. if someone told you it was digital, and someone else says it's film, your first move would be to either ask someone who knows, or google it so you know for sure before you post and look silly...again.

sry for the rant, but cmon dude...

The Nikon N60 (known outside the U.S. as the F60) is a 35mm film SLR that was aimed at the lower end of the amateur autofocus SLR market. This camera was made and sold by Nikon between late 1998 and 2001. It replaced the N50 (F50).

Nikon also produced a variant known as the N60D (F60D) that had a date/time-imprinting feature added to the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back