nikon f2x help

icondigital

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
icondigital.deviantart.com
purchased the nikon d2x and so far i am not real pleased with the ease of use or images produced. also bought the wireless adapter and even though i am fairly computer savvy have not been successful in setup. any help would be greatly appreciated!:blushing:

thanks

I'll give you photography lessons for your Szamboti! :Joker:

On a more serious note, unless you are a taker, is that you should find plenty of people here familiar with your Nikon.

I've never owned a DSLR so I'm not the expert.

Iconcue BTW is someone I know from another forum and is a good guy.

LWW

LWW said:
I'll give you photography lessons for your Szamboti! :Joker:

On a more serious note, unless you are a taker, is that you should find plenty of people here familiar with your Nikon.

I've never owned a DSLR so I'm not the expert.

Iconcue BTW is someone I know from another forum and is a good guy.

LWW
which one:) i'm up to 18 with barry making me a couple more and one of gus's best friends and i are trying to work out a deal to purchase his 15 gus's! two unplayed!
i like your collection and never thought about collecting cameras. probably hold their value better than cues too!:) still havent figured out why i like collectiong cues?:) intended to collect watches and ended up with billiard cues???:blushing:
thanks for the reference LWW!!! i'll try not to embarass you:)
i can already tell this site is better organized, more disciplined, and less combative than the azb site!

Each forum has it's own tone.

This one is pretty laid back.

Cameras I never really started collecting, I just never got rid of any.

LWW

I have a D1X, 1H and D1 and hope to have a D2 soon. So I have a little experience with Nikon digitals. I can tell you that 1) The D2X has the smallest pixels of any DSLR. This is a 2 edged sword. On one hand it's great for showing fine detail and two, it pushes the limit of your glass. As you shoot it, you will find the apertures that really perform on your lenses, you might find a lens that is outstanding with it and another that is a real dog. And 2), it is not a point and shoot, or a consumer DSLR. It will demand you do your part in selecting modes and features. It will not be as forgiving as say a D70 but when you get it right, it will blow away anything out there. So, in other words it will demand the best from both you and your glass.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back