No Peeking

seven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Hey, I'm new to the forum, and I thought I would post a picture of my cat. The picture was more spontaneous than it took thought, so I wasn't trying to convey anything. I used a Canon PowerShot S410 Digital Elph. The settings were on auto because I am new to photography, and I haven't played with the manual settings much.

jessicat1ph.jpg

KITTY! Im a sucker for kitty pictures. hehe. Thats a good picture. Only thing i would comment on is the edge of what the cat is hiding behind is kinda blurry and its a bit irritating to the eyes.

Welcome to the wonderful world of photography. I like the composition of this and I think it came out remarkably well with all your auto settings. **(Here comes info unrelated to the critique)** You know I have a friend who owns an elph and I am always impressed with the features and power it has for the size. **That is the end of the randomness, back to the critique** If you want to help this shot, i would do just a small crop on the bottom, you have too much bowl (if that is indeed the object in front) and too little kitty. Otherwise this is a nice shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back