Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....24 hours from RIGHT NOW I will be taking off on a plane to Baltimore....and the next day Joe and I will be on our way to NYC! :D

Watch out...I hear they have rats there. Also, I hear they have rodents. ;)

its snowing and totally crappy outside right now.....snowy pictures in central park will be nice though....

and yes....we are having a rat problem...dont eat at the fast food places in the village!!!!

you guys have anything fun planned?

Enjoy NYC

userthisvl3.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I forgot to tell you.

I know I mentioned there is never a shortage of weird people in NYC somewhere anywayz...

TODAY I SAW A GUY TAKING A PEE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY IN FRONT OF A PLAYGROUND (behind the VW in that picture previously posted), but I was soo shocked I forgot to pull out my camera.

You didn't hear that they shut down the KFC because they had over 30 RATS roaming around! Still hungry? :wink:

Well there are more rats then people in NYC and just for the record it was a Taco Bell also. The rats are gone now but this restaurant became a mini-tourist attraction for a few days. They say that people still show up to see the rats.

Sorry I am not going to be able to stay up and count the hours down with you but I am tired. Dress warm as we have had record cold here in the Northeast the last couple of days. Godspeed to you.

Most reactions

Back