ok then, mainly for the women

mentos_007 said:
yes you are Ferny :)

you have always found this thread dirty or the whole TPF or maybe every TPF member?? :D:D
You're all dirty underneath. Some just hide it better. You should see some of the PM's I get!!! :shock:
I never new horses could bend in that way! :shock:

mentos_007 said:
exactly Meysha! And did you notice that most of the talks here end or become sooooo dirty?? :D:D I wonder whose fault is it.... :p:p:p:p:p:bigangel:
It's all the boys' fault! Us girls would never ever do anything like that.

Edit: Stupid posts aren't showing up until after I post. Grrrrr.

:hug: come on Ferny! Do your best and just TRY! Think positive!

Edit: Stupid posts aren't showing up until after I post. Grrrrr.
Yeah, it's annoying how you have to click submit for them to be sent isn't it? :mrgreen:

*ducks the slap*

*slap* *slap*
No you knob! I meant how other people's posts aren't showing up until after I've posted something. And it's not just because I like to take my time.... to reply that is.

we should ask Chase to do something with it :)

grrr again... I wrote and reply for Ferny's post and Meysha just jumped above me :p

Sorry. :blushing: It's a real pain... especially when it's busy late at night like it is now.

*slap* *slap*
No you knob!
Oi! This nob is sensitive. Don't be so harsh with it.

I meant how other people's posts aren't showing up until after I've posted something. And it's not just because I like to take my time.... to reply that is.
Same here (knew what you were talking about). I think we're killing the server.

I wrote and reply for Ferny's post and Meysha just jumped above me :p
:shock:

Now I've got a case of the over-dirties. I think I better go to bed as well. :blushing:

Sorry. It's a real pain... especially when it's busy late at night like it is now.
It's a good job I've gone to bed and you posted this as I was typing the last reply. God knows what I would have said...

Yay! Chase is going to love us for killing his server with this nonsense!

So maybe if got a bit back on topic?
ferny said:
I'm in love with one person and trying so hard not to. I'm getting there slowly.
Why would you be trying to not be in love with someone you like?

Sorry.. now I'm completely lost... Ferny is in love with Chase?!?!?! Dammit.... I just woke up and I think my mind is not so fresh right now... :)

All those dirty thought after the last talk here...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back