Old chamber or something...possibly root cellar

DavefromCt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with a telephoto so I wouldn't get thrown out. Would like to explore it sometime if I can contact the owner.

Attachments

• chamber.jpg
    chamber.jpg
    772.7 KB · Views: 177
Very nice. Interesting subject and like the way you have it framed by the large tree and leaves overhead.

What's the fun of life if there's not a chance of getting thrown out, just go get that photo!!! ;)

What's the fun of life if there's not a chance of getting thrown out, just go get that photo!!! ;)
Ha....yeah I know. But once I was lurking around digging antique bottles in a dump and had several shots fired at me so I'm a little skittish!

Ha....yeah I know. But once I was lurking around digging antique bottles in a dump and had several shots fired at me so I'm a little skittish!

If the people around you are like that I would move!
That is insane, who know stilling trash was such a big deal!

Hate to break it to you... there are people like that everywhere you go.

Contrary to popular opinion, it's usually better to as permission than forgiveness. Especially when it comes to tresspassing.

Hate to break it to you... there are people like that everywhere you go.

Contrary to popular opinion, it's usually better to as permission than forgiveness. Especially when it comes to tresspassing.
Yep, I definitely agree....the world is a bit crazy out there!

Ya, I'm in Texas, I know ... most people are laid back, but there's enough crazy f**ks down here with a closet full of AR's ... no way in hell do I hop fences :icon_eek:

Most reactions

Back