Ottawa

What a cowardly act. I get that it's for symbolism, but the guard at the Tomb is a reservist. Could be anyone of any age, from cadet to grizzled veteran. Standing sentry at a symbolic post. Disgusting.

Things like this should make us ALL angry. I just think about the families whose lives have been forever altered because some maniac who thinks his cause matters more than anything else just deprived them of their loved one.

If I hadn't gotten kicked off my political forum, I would spout off over there.

Meanwhile, yes, we pray.

I was at this location yesterday. :( My heart is breaking for the people of Ottawa right now. I have a very dear friend who lives there, her husband is military and everyone is scared.

Been following it off and on today, sorry to hear news like this. Thoughts are with those in Ottawa.

Being a hockey fan obviously this wasn't what I'd expected to be watching from Canada today.

At least they got one of the SOBs

Just not comprehendable how one person could kill another person. Thoughts and prayers go out to our neighbors to the north.

It is really sad. The poor guy that got shot was only 24 years old. I think he had a son too. Not sure, they are talking only about this up here but it's tough to get all the facts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back