Peircings

threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I had my ears pierced. They kept getting infected and now the piercings only go half way through.

Uh, I can't post a pic of my former piercings. I think the gestapo would be after me for it. ;)

I love piercings on women. With the exceptions of the monroes, labrets (lip rings are cool) and cheek piercings, its all good.

I've always wanted to get my eyebrow pierced, ever since I saw Jonathan Davis (lead singer of Korn) had one. His was the first one I saw, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. But, it only looks right on certain people, and I just don't have the guts to try it (I'm too soft featured for piercings to look okay).

I'd also like to get my nipples pierced, but IMO that only looks good if you're really fit, which I'm not. I'm not muscular enough for nipple rings to look good on me.

none myself... by no means brave enough! thought about an eyebrow piercing for a while.

But I will join the global movement for females to have them! something about a stud in the nose.

I have

3 in each ear.
my nose. - although i dont really wear it anymore. ( i dont like them all to show at once.)
my tounge
my lip
my belly button
and a unmentionable :)

then i have 7 tattoo's. I just got more color on my side piece yesterday :) yay!

I have

3 in each ear.
my nose. - although i dont really wear it anymore. ( i dont like them all to show at once.)
my tounge
my lip
my belly button

then i have 7 tattoo's. I just got more color on my side piece yesterday :) yay!

See my post #13 above. :sexywink:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one around here that's had an unmentionable piercing. Was starting to feel like the odd-man-out! :lol:

I have

??? Come on. We are all grown ups here, we can handle it. I have some absolute crackers that I have recieved through email but I cant save the attachments. I see that most people have no regrets but not all piercings just go away after removing the steel.

haha try being called "the chick with all the tattoo's and piercings" when someone is trying to talk about you.

:lol:

I was always "that guy" at parties in college that was always asked to show off shiny stainless steel!

haha try being called "the chick with all the tattoo's and piercings" when someone is trying to talk about you.

ah forget those people. Those with no people or communication skills are worth the effort anyway. You still did not mention the unmentionable?? hehe

There may be children. I wouldnt want to get reported or be raunchy.

:)

I've found ladies love ambiguity and having secrets. You girls are such teases! :)

So here's what we're gonna do. We are all gonna assume you have your hood pierced. NOW that its already been aired out, you have to defend yourself. And if you don't, we'll know we're right!

And if and of you out there don't know a hood piercing is...I don't know either. :)

I've found ladies love ambiguity and having secrets. You girls are such teases! :)

So here's what we're gonna do. We are all gonna assume you have your hood pierced. NOW that its already been aired out, you have to defend yourself. And if you don't, we'll know we're right!

And if and of you out there don't know a hood piercing is...I don't know either. :)

Its a vch thank you very much :oops:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back