Photography Website for sale

J.Bat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jbatdesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This site is all coded up and ready to go. Paypal me $100 and it's yours. All you will have to do is upload the files to your host. Here is the demo.

Link

I got nothing. Of course, I dont' do flash, but that's just me. Good luck selling it! :D

What do you mean? This site is coded in css and xhtml. The only flash is the gallery.

What do you mean? This site is coded in css and xhtml. The only flash is the gallery.

I mean, I got nothing...

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash here.
Methinks anyone willing to shell out that kind of money should get an html version for the price. Otherwise, they're wasting their money on something a lot of people can't/won't see.

Besides, that template looks like it took all of about 15 minutes to set up. What a bargain. :thumbdown:

How much you gonna charge to maintain it?

Website built and maintained by

Just my opinion. :lmao:

I wasn't aware you knew how to code css? So good call on the 15mins. Stay in good touch with your flickr! :thumbup:

How much you gonna charge to maintain it?

Website built and maintained by

:crickets:

I wasn't aware
Obviously. There's a lot about me you don't know.

I've seen that template before is why I said that. I'm not just trying to bust your balls. ;)

:edit: LoL, I just looked at your site. It looks an awful lot like the one you're trying to sell, including the code.

I guess it's easier if you can get someone else to help offset the cost of your site by making one very similar and hawking it for a hundred bucks. :lmao:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back