Picture of a guy

i think "am i drunk"

i realize..."nope"

i go to click out of this window

What are we supposed to critique the burry guy with the plastic bag? Or the blurry red van, could we make this shot any blurrier? Even if this was in focus and didn't have any motion blur, its a lovely picture of his back and it adds to it when you dutch the frame like that, but what I really like is the big black line in the top left corner, that adds the final touch to this picture for me. Just try a little bit harder next time, and ask me for a specific thing you want critiqued, on a photo that you actually think needs to be commented on.

Oh and P.S that title "Picture of a guy" wow thats powerful.

I read alot of your critiques but I never see any of your work posted. Why don't you post a picture and let someone critique your work?

I read alot of your critiques but I never see any of your work posted. Why don't you post a picture and let someone critique your work?
That's not a relevant question because of there are critics and there are artists.

Jesus, so much bickering.

I think this is someone's idea of a joke, to post the crappiest image possible, and then see how many people are too nice to mention just how crappy it is.

This is months too late!
The Challenge of the Month on the worst photo ever has BEEN ... and the winner was a pic where in later cropping a wedding party's heads were cut off ... while this had ALL the potential to become the real winner!

Rob91, please don't mind me.
You chose to start out with two photos that are causing a lot of discussion and you must have planned for this to happen, else you would not have chosen those two... Maybe you'd like to explain?

In response to Bobby and Lafoto, I don't know what to say anymore, I'm just laughing very hard now because that is the only reaction possible. To answer your questions, I am very serious and I love this photo - it was not intended as a joke, nor was it intended to create controversy. We seem to be polar opposites on this, and the reactions here are largely negative so all I can do at this point is laugh and shrug it off.

Anyways, we're different, that's fine. I'll keep posting more of my work, maybe someday it will click. Peace.

well here is something to say...what is it about the photo that you actually enjoy?

You must not have looked very hard... :) I would post a link to some of his photos here, but without his permission... All you have to do is check out his profile and click the link that shows threads he started. :roll:

As for the photo in this thread, I'm curious as to what the OP was going for when he took the photo.

I have posted stuff on here in the past... u can look in my profile to find them, I will post something to be critiqued when I think I need it, thank you (psh)

This is months too late!
The Challenge of the Month on the worst photo ever has BEEN ... and the winner was a pic where in later cropping a wedding party's heads were cut off ... while this had ALL the potential to become the real winner!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thank you LaFoto

Jesus, so much bickering.

I think this is someone's idea of a joke, to post the crappiest image possible, and then see how many people are too nice to mention just how crappy it is.
and Thank you too
That's not a relevant question because of there are critics and there are artists.
I would also like to state I am an artist not just a critic.

In response to Bobby and Lafoto, I don't know what to say anymore, I'm just laughing very hard now because that is the only reaction possible. To answer your questions, I am very serious and I love this photo - it was not intended as a joke, nor was it intended to create controversy. We seem to be polar opposites on this, and the reactions here are largely negative so all I can do at this point is laugh and shrug it off.

Anyways, we're different, that's fine. I'll keep posting more of my work, maybe someday it will click. Peace.

well here is something to say...what is it about the photo that you actually enjoy?

I agree with Mesoam...what do you like in this photo rob91? I'm truly curious because I just don't see it. This would be an instant delete off my memory card if I took this. I'm not trying to be negative, just truthful.

this entire thread is out of focus :wink:

This has to be the greatest picture I have ever seen.

Can I order a 16x20 matted and framed please?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back